Would you like to let a person in need buy groceries/food/non-alcoholic drink without giving them money? Now you can with a Pay It Forward gift voucher.
Pay it Forward gift vouchers help to empower individuals by giving them the opportunity to choose what they would like to buy rather than just having to accept what they are given.
- Vouchers can either be brought over the counter from participating businesses or online sales via www.pifgiftvouchers.org/shop.
- Currently only available in Cambridge, but for just £35 to fund the purchase of 4 books (1 book of 20 vouchers per business) then we can expand to other villages, towns and cities.
- In Cambridge the vouchers are given free to the business as printing is funded by Cambridge City Council
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or alcohol and are non-transferable.
- Vouchers will be given to people in need (i.e. homeless, vulnerably housed, struggling financially), via a supporting organisation or from a kind hearted person.
- To feel reassured that the voucher you brought has been redeemed we now have a tracking system which will track the vouchers from point of purchase through supporting organisation to the participating business.
Please visit our where to buy the vouchers page for information on where you can purchase them, or if you want to find out how the scheme works click here or to find out about the history of the scheme click here.