Do you work or volunteer with an organisation who cares for the homeless/vulnerably housed/low income families?
Then these vouchers will help them
- It allows a person in need to buy something (usually food and/or non-alcoholic drink) without having to worry about having no money.
- Each voucher is trackable as they are individually coded, and you will be asked to register your organisation and create a log in for each member of staff.
- On receipt of a voucher, you MUSH log in to the tracking system and log the code (bottom left of voucher)
- Once passed on to a person in need please log in to the tracking system and record who you passed it on to and the date you passed it on.
- Please only give a voucher to a recipient who will show respect and be polite to the staff in the participating business.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for money or alcohol.